Not Another Mobile Phone Blog

One of its kind Mobile Phone Blog, that gives you views and news about mobile phones from India and across the world. I am in love with Nokia and their phones but I also write about other mobile guys. Think Mobile..Think NAMP!!!!



Today I downloaded a new cool messaging application, natajak. The name might sound weird to many of you, but the application is pretty cool. It is available only for Nokia phones and I have installed it on my Nokia 5500 Sports. You can register for the application and a link would be sent to your message inbox, open the link and you can install the application, you need to have an active internet connection on your mobile phone. natajak will help you in sending text, photos, and email to your family and friends. Also, you can subscribe to feeds in your phone using this application. Once installed natajak also sent me a message, which told me where the application is sitting in my phone, I mean in which folder, so location that application was not a problem for me. I have installed many applications before, but this kind of message was not sent to me before, so I kind of liked this service.
One of the best part is that it will send your data over an active internet connection, so it is actually sending it for free, the internet charges are the same, which are charged by your mobile operator.
I tried sending email from my phone to my own email id and the mail was sent in seconds. As the screen of Nokia 5500 is small, I found it very cramped up but for mobile phones with big screens, using this application will be fun!!!

This is what all you can do with the natajak application,

Facebook – Send pics, update status, get notifications, send messages to your Facebook friends; Send pics clicked from your mobile to other users or Flickr or Picasa;
Get latest feeds from your favorite sites (by default the application comes with subscription to live feeds of BBC, Top Gear, Style Tip, Gossip Girls, Film.com, Guardian travel) you can also add/edit/delete your own feeds; you can setup your email client to send email to your phone etc.



Did you enjoy reading this post? Why not comment and continue with the thread, or Subscribe to NAMP Feed and get high on the latest news & views about mobile phones.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments

  1. Ankit Desai  

    superb dude... very helpful... in the meanwhile check out the other one that I use... Shozu... its a great app too...

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are relevant to the blog post. Refrain from using links that are irrelevant, such comments and links would be deleted.

Clicky Web Analytics