Not Another Mobile Phone Blog

One of its kind Mobile Phone Blog, that gives you views and news about mobile phones from India and across the world. I am in love with Nokia and their phones but I also write about other mobile guys. Think Mobile..Think NAMP!!!!


Shakti Kapoor is doing Nach Baliye and he doesn’t even know about it…what the F****. Our "private eye" detective media hunted him out, when they came to know about Takti participating in Nach Baliye 3 and asked him about what he has to say on Nach Baliye 3, here is what he said, “I am not sure yet if I am doing Nach Baliye 3. We are not supposed to talk about the show. I am still deciding whether to take it up or not. I am in Delhi right now and I will figure out things once I am back. If my dates don’t clash with my film schedules I will take it up. My wife is fine with taking part in the show.” I am damn sure when he said this, he must not be aware of the tempting fact (for Shakti Kapoor) that Rakhi Sawant and Kashmira Shah are also part of the dance competition.

Earlier Takti Kapoor, as he fondly calls himself, participated in Great Indian Laughter Challenge (not as a participant, but as judge..he he he).
When he was there, the audience got some relief from “without-any-reason” laugh riot of Siddhu Paaji. With Takti Kapoor coming on Nach Baliye 3, it will not be less than Great Indian Laughter Challenge Part 4 as Part 3 is already in the process of getting aired!!!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comments

  1. Unknown  

    Good one once again!!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are relevant to the blog post. Refrain from using links that are irrelevant, such comments and links would be deleted.

Clicky Web Analytics