Not Another Mobile Phone Blog

One of its kind Mobile Phone Blog, that gives you views and news about mobile phones from India and across the world. I am in love with Nokia and their phones but I also write about other mobile guys. Think Mobile..Think NAMP!!!!


I like watching movies both Hindi and English, alike. Recently I watched KANK with my fiancée and like all girls do she liked the movie. I have seen all Karan Johar's movies and I feel that Kuch Kuch Hota Hai was best of the lot.

To talk about KANK its a pretty long movie and tends to bore you at times, but some funny one-liners and some funny scenes make you laugh, like the scene where AB see Shahrukh's mother i.e. Kiron Kher the first time and also the scene where Shahrukh and Rani see their respective spouses outside the station hugging each other and the kind of confusion that gets created after that.

Story is pretty urban, could have been shot at Mumbai or Bangalore, its believable in India, no need to spend money and going to New York to shoot the entire movie.

Shahrukh was the least impressive of the lot and his age clearly shows up in this film, he looks old i.e. 40+, anyways but the scene where he meets Rani the first time reminds you of the Shahrukh who criticizes Kajol for marrying a person whom she doesn’t even know.
But bottom line is Shahrukh’s potential was under exploited in this film. And by the way can anyone please tell me which club is being coached by Shahrukh, cause all the time in the movie he is wearing Versace Jeans and flaunting Louis Vuitton bags.

Preity, ummmm what to say apart from looking pretty she has nothing to do in the film, yup some times she sheds a tear or two and also hops around New York streets.

Rani, she is awesome in the movie and once again proved that when it comes to acting nobody can beat her, but in some scenes she looks horrifying, I think the makeup man gave her the contact lenses of an actress from Zee Horror Show, she was so scary in some scenes. But bottom line is she was good and maintained her standard.

AB Junior, awesome , Superb, way to go, excellent, incredible…thts all I can say about him. He has proved the second time that he has the caliber to take any superstar in this industry head-on, the first time he proved this in Sarkar.

AB senior, he was good and carried the image of a philanderer very well on screen. But sorry to say , your son was too good on the screen, he was all over the place.

Music good, songs easily forgettable except..Whre’s the party tonight, reminded me of “Koi Kahe Kehta Rahe”

Bottom line I hope Karan Johar was there at the cinema hall when I was seeing this movie. I think that says it all.(This review is my point of view and I dont think that anybody who is going to watch KANK, should form an opinion based on this review)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are relevant to the blog post. Refrain from using links that are irrelevant, such comments and links would be deleted.

Clicky Web Analytics