Not Another Mobile Phone Blog

One of its kind Mobile Phone Blog, that gives you views and news about mobile phones from India and across the world. I am in love with Nokia and their phones but I also write about other mobile guys. Think Mobile..Think NAMP!!!!


I am back from my New Year celebration at Om Beach near Gokarna. Will be posting the pics soon, which I took from my Nokia 5500 and yeah I will be posting one cool video....so till then enjoy this post.


Goldstriker is coming up with a Gold Plated Nokia Arte in 2008. If you don’t know, Goldstriker is the company, which makes premium phones look, feel and cost more premium. This time the company has come up with a Platinum Edition of the famous Nokia 8600 Luna. The company is planning to make only 50 pieces of this phone. The pics really look beautiful.

[Image Via: Goldstriker]

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are relevant to the blog post. Refrain from using links that are irrelevant, such comments and links would be deleted.

Clicky Web Analytics