Not Another Mobile Phone Blog

One of its kind Mobile Phone Blog, that gives you views and news about mobile phones from India and across the world. I am in love with Nokia and their phones but I also write about other mobile guys. Think Mobile..Think NAMP!!!!



Hello readers, I hope you are enjoying reading my blog. I am writing this post to let you guys know that I will not be posting any articles from 29th till 1st Jan 2008. I am going out for an outing with my friends to the beaches in West Karnataka, India. I will be celebrating my New Year there. Till then have good weekend and a safe, responsible New Year bash. Come back to NAMP on 2nd Jan.
Have a Great Weekend and a Great New Year Party.
Adios and Godspeed!!! Will be back soon :-))

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are relevant to the blog post. Refrain from using links that are irrelevant, such comments and links would be deleted.

Clicky Web Analytics