Not Another Mobile Phone Blog

One of its kind Mobile Phone Blog, that gives you views and news about mobile phones from India and across the world. I am in love with Nokia and their phones but I also write about other mobile guys. Think Mobile..Think NAMP!!!!


Recently I put up a post on the upcoming devices from Nokia's stable. This list had the successor of Nokia enterprise phone E61i, the E71. JUSTAMP has got some pics of this enterprise baddy.

These pics seem real to me, I mean they are not photoshoped. E71, if you look closely, looks like Blackberry, I also liked the Black color of E71 and its slim form factor.

There is a rumor that N96 will be launched in April or May 2008. While reading a few comments of people I came to know more about the N96 specs that, this bad ass N Series phone will have 16Gb of memory, 6 mega-pixel camera. 8Gb will be internal memory and you can add additional 8 Gb external memory, now who needs media and music players on the go, Nokia's "Next Episode in Entertainment", will satisfy all your needs.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are relevant to the blog post. Refrain from using links that are irrelevant, such comments and links would be deleted.

Clicky Web Analytics