Not Another Mobile Phone Blog

One of its kind Mobile Phone Blog, that gives you views and news about mobile phones from India and across the world. I am in love with Nokia and their phones but I also write about other mobile guys. Think Mobile..Think NAMP!!!!



Nokia will ramp up its facility located in Chennai. The company will invest 170 million USD over the next 18 months to upgrade machinery and enhance capacity. I think due to the increase in demand Nokia is ramping up the production, also if you are aware Nokia’s new manufacturing facility at Cluj, Romania will start production ahead of its schedule. To me, it seems that Nokia is very serious in catering to the increasing demand of its handsets. Also, Nokia is planning to launch 30 new handsets in the coming six months, now this is very shocking to me….I mean 30 handsets in next six months….just unbelievable.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are relevant to the blog post. Refrain from using links that are irrelevant, such comments and links would be deleted.

Clicky Web Analytics