Not Another Mobile Phone Blog

One of its kind Mobile Phone Blog, that gives you views and news about mobile phones from India and across the world. I am in love with Nokia and their phones but I also write about other mobile guys. Think Mobile..Think NAMP!!!!






I always use to think that Sony Ericsson is one of those companies who have special interest in Symbian OS. Also, recently, it became the parent of the company, UIQ technologies. K…so I knew all this and I was busy reading my daily quota of news related to the mobile handset industry…. suddenly I came across a news item, which said, “ Sony Ericsson has confirmed an order with HTC (the guys who made the HTC touch, pathetic that the iPhone)”, under this agreement HTC will manufacture almost a million handsets for Sony Ericsson…. so what many mobile handset OEMs outsource some of their models..but…read further…. all this handsets, which HTC will manufacture, will have Windows Mobile as their OS…VERY surprising..atleast for me man!!! So, I was thinking why Sony Ericsson guys suddenly went for Windows Mobile as their OS…may be..they need to penetrate in the US market, where Windows Mobile is a hit OS or they want to focus more on the Enterprise Phones market or its just that Sony guys are now fed up with Symbian OS and wanna try something different…lets see, in the news to come.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are relevant to the blog post. Refrain from using links that are irrelevant, such comments and links would be deleted.

Clicky Web Analytics