Not Another Mobile Phone Blog

One of its kind Mobile Phone Blog, that gives you views and news about mobile phones from India and across the world. I am in love with Nokia and their phones but I also write about other mobile guys. Think Mobile..Think NAMP!!!!


Today went to the movie, Race, after the movie as usual went to a restaurant to have something. As soon as I finished eating, paying the bill and was about to leave a guy from AC Nielsen came to me for a survey. He wanted to ask me some questions about the TV displays that run in-store advertisements. If you are in Bangalore you must have seen a lot of these displays from the company Ooh Media. Anyways, he was asking me questions about a particular ad that was running to that display; like did you notice the ad, how was it, what did it mean to you blah blah blah. Now i will tell you what was that product he was asking me about, the TV was running the ad of LG Viewty and he was asking me about the same, just to fool me he was asking me about other ads running on that TV, but when he asked me the most important question ,"What mobile phone brand do you use?", I understood that this was all about LG

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are relevant to the blog post. Refrain from using links that are irrelevant, such comments and links would be deleted.

Clicky Web Analytics