Not Another Mobile Phone Blog

One of its kind Mobile Phone Blog, that gives you views and news about mobile phones from India and across the world. I am in love with Nokia and their phones but I also write about other mobile guys. Think Mobile..Think NAMP!!!!



We all know how popular has MOSH, the mobile social networking tool by Nokia, become. I regularly visit the MOSH site on my computer as well as on my mobile, Nokia 5500. Today I visited the site to get some updates on the latest content and I realized that Nokia has made some good changes to the site, in terms of, color and also how the content is browsed.

Now if you try logging in, a small dialog open on the same page and you can easily login…you remain on the same poage..this is really cool. I have added screen shots of the MOSH homepage and tour. You will realize that the changes are subtle. Enjoy the new interface of MOSH. I have given it full marks. What about you??

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are relevant to the blog post. Refrain from using links that are irrelevant, such comments and links would be deleted.

Clicky Web Analytics