Not Another Mobile Phone Blog

One of its kind Mobile Phone Blog, that gives you views and news about mobile phones from India and across the world. I am in love with Nokia and their phones but I also write about other mobile guys. Think Mobile..Think NAMP!!!!



Dravid participated in the Delhi Marathon and this photo was clicked there. A lot of celebrities participated in this marathon so that the masses follow their mantra of staying fit, anyways; I am counting Dravid in all these celebrities because cricketers in India are more of celebrities and less of cricket players. By the way, if you see this picture carefully, Dravid seems to be exhausted and probably saying this to the person who is standing next to him, “Are Bhai bahot thak gaya hoon mai, is marathon me aur Zindagi ki daud me, ab thoda aaram kar lena chahiye.” (Man, I am really tired to run in this marathon and also in the race of life, I think I should take some rest.)
Probably, Vengsarkar heard this and dropped him from the India Team, which will be visiting Pakistan, so that Dravid can take some rest.

[Image Via:TAUSEEF MUSTAFA/Getty Images]

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are relevant to the blog post. Refrain from using links that are irrelevant, such comments and links would be deleted.

Clicky Web Analytics