Not Another Mobile Phone Blog

One of its kind Mobile Phone Blog, that gives you views and news about mobile phones from India and across the world. I am in love with Nokia and their phones but I also write about other mobile guys. Think Mobile..Think NAMP!!!!


Recently my blog was in the list of Sample Tech Blogs by California Center for Innovative Transportation. Blogged gives Not Another Mobile Phone Blog a rating of 8.2 i.e. great. I am happy to see what my blog is doing. I hope my efforts will keep this blog going.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

2 comments

  1. natalie1981  

    You're already added to my links section: http://www.cellphone-reviews.co.uk/2008/02/links.html

    Hope you reciprocate

  2. Nimalan  

    My style:

    Oh God of High End Blogging, I humbly bow down in awe and admiration.

    Your Style:

    Yo Man. Respect!

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are relevant to the blog post. Refrain from using links that are irrelevant, such comments and links would be deleted.

Clicky Web Analytics