Not Another Mobile Phone Blog

One of its kind Mobile Phone Blog, that gives you views and news about mobile phones from India and across the world. I am in love with Nokia and their phones but I also write about other mobile guys. Think Mobile..Think NAMP!!!!


After blogging about the new Nokia N95 8Gb, I mean talking about the pictures and various launch events in different countries, I was thinking, when will it be launched in India. I knew that in Grey market it would be available. I cannot deny the fact that it is available in the Grey market, but today while watching the first India Pakistan One Day International, during the break I saw Nokia N95 8Gb advertisement being flashed. It might be that it is the first time I was seeing that advertisement. I was quite happy that its been launched in India so soon, most probably keeping in mind the popularity of the N Series devices in India.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are relevant to the blog post. Refrain from using links that are irrelevant, such comments and links would be deleted.

Clicky Web Analytics