Not Another Mobile Phone Blog

One of its kind Mobile Phone Blog, that gives you views and news about mobile phones from India and across the world. I am in love with Nokia and their phones but I also write about other mobile guys. Think Mobile..Think NAMP!!!!


Today a very funny incident happened, I was working and suddenly I receive a call on my cell phone..here is how the conversation goes -

Caller - Hello Sir. Good morning.
Me – Hi. Good Morning.
Caller – Sir, I am calling from xxx company, we are into wealth management and equity solutions, we have blah blah solutions, which will help you in managing your wealth, we have team of experts who will help you in making your investments.
Me – Wait….

She never stops and keeps on telling me what she and her company can offer.

Me – Ok, you mean to say you have end-to-end Wealth Management Solutions.
Caller – Yes sir, you are right.
Me – Ok, as of now I don’t have any wealth, once I have wealth, and if I am not be able to manage it, I will certainly give you a call.

Lambi khamoshi…………she must have fainted after listening to what I said.

Caller – Ok sir, I will give you a call, Thank You.

I really appreciated her patience and sense of humor.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are relevant to the blog post. Refrain from using links that are irrelevant, such comments and links would be deleted.

Clicky Web Analytics