Not Another Mobile Phone Blog

One of its kind Mobile Phone Blog, that gives you views and news about mobile phones from India and across the world. I am in love with Nokia and their phones but I also write about other mobile guys. Think Mobile..Think NAMP!!!!



Spiderman III will be releasing in India on May4 2007. I am very much excited to watch this movie as I loved Spiderman I and Spiderman II. This movie is bit different, in this flick Peter parker finds an equilibrium between his long time lover Mary Jane and Spiderman. The people also start looking towarsd him as their saviour from the evil but things are not like they way they seem. In this flick Spiderman will be fighting against The Sandman, Harry Osborne (Spiderman's best friend and the new Green Goblin), but the most exciting and unique will be Venom, the darker (literally) side of Spiderman...Will he win the battle???? I am also excited to find it out and will make sure that I don't miss this movie....
Sam Raimi is the director of this movie, the same Sam who has directed movies like Evil Dead I and Evil Dead II and also the unforgettable ( for me at least) The Quick and The Dead starring Sharone Stone and Gene Hackman......Lets hope for the best....

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments

Post a Comment

Post a Comment

Please make sure that your comments are relevant to the blog post. Refrain from using links that are irrelevant, such comments and links would be deleted.

Clicky Web Analytics